Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Draft - 2012-2013

6:42 PM -
We are just about an hour and twenty minutes from the draft. I should be actually ranking players, since I have not done this yet. But I feel OK. Why? Because neither has about 70% of the league. My team - it's going to be a total disaster. We have two guys who are likely going to have to autodraft.

Paul has a conference call with Asia - AKA he is taking this guy and his cronies out for a night on the town...


Nater was forced to go to NYC today to attend a conference and is currently driving home from Manhattan. We wish him the best...



Travis, Matt and the Johns are coming to my house for some Chick-fil-a, homemade mac&cheese and Octoberfest which Matt got for us at his favorite store...



I set up a google hangout and can invite you if you want to see whats happening here. All you need is a gmail account and Google+. 


I guess I will attempt to do the live blog during the draft again, God help me. Let the Chaos begin...

6:52PM - Is anyone reading this? I am going to Chick-Fil-A



7:29 PM - Two people have arrived. Nate is going to stop at a rest area in north Jersey and draft - he should have just gone to Josh's house...



7:35 PM - I am sad to report that NFL.com has made it impossible to right-click>save as... on cheerleader pictures. It is a sad, sad day. 

Copyright NFL.com


7:41 - The keeper are listed on the Blog - earlier post - here. Also the draft portal thing appears to have removed them...

7:45 - Pat has announced that he does not want Drew Brees and would like his first pick to be Larry Fitzgerald. He also announced he may not make it to a computer for round 1, in which case if you are after him and would like Drew Brees, and he autopicks him, then take Fitz and I will switch it.


7:59 - one minute left....

8:01 - Well sorry Pat - That plan fell through


8:30 - to fill the void....


8:35 - I am imagining Pat with a yellow pad of paper, a green visor, and a calculator - making picks..



8:50 - Nate takes the first Kicker - 74 year old Sebastian Janikowski




8:56 - We are nearly one hour in, and i have resorted to pictures of cats....


9:02 - "Well, if he stays healthy, McFadden will get a lot of receptions?"

"Chalkbones McFadden?!?!"


9:18 - I don't even know who he is.....Issac Pead?

- Matt Y


9:35 - Approximately .5327 seconds before Josh typed it in, I called that he would say "Mr. Irrelevant?"

9:35 - And the draft is OVER. I think Nate lost out. Draft Grades will come this weekend.

9:44 - and goodnight....



9:55 - That's not where I parked my car...



1 comment:

  1. i was a little surprised at some of the guys who didnt get drafted at all....then again, who would of thought a guy named Joel would get picked?

    ReplyDelete